- Ever since the introduction of Keratin Hair Treatments years ago, a debate has arisen in the African American community. Is one treatment better than the other? In this article I will give you the information you need to make your own decision.
So What Is The Difference?
- Traditional Relaxers and Brazilian Keratin Treatments (BKT) both have the same end-game? to provide straight hair. However, they both go about it in a different way. Relaxers for black hair typically use harsh chemicals such as ammonium thioglycolate and sodium hydroxide. This additive can lead to hair breakage and if not properly applied, a relaxer can irritate and/or burn the scalp as well as damaging the hair itself. Keratin Hair Treatments contain a protein called Keratin, which is of a similar compound found in human hair. Keratin is a natural ingredient, but be aware of any hair straightening treatment containing formaldehyde. This chemical is a carcinogen that can irritate the eyes and lungs. Older versions of this product have been tested and it has been found that the levels of formaldehyde are considered unsafe according to OSHA. Look for products that say ?All Natural? or ?Formaldehyde Free?.
- The wave of Keratin Hair Treatments has swept the nation! Many people are running to their neighborhood hair salon to achieve flawless, smooth, manageable hair. The problem now is that some clients have experienced hair loss after multiple Brazilian Keratin Treatments. Hair is made up of Keratin, which is a protein. In order to maintain a healthy head of hair, while also straightening it, you need to ensure that there is a high enough level of keratin in your hair.
- While Keratin Treatments are meant to maintain that healthy head of hair, just like most other things on earth? too much keratin can cause damage and or shedding of the hair. However, a few steps can be taken to help prevent any possible damage.
- About a week before you receive your Brazilian Keratin Treatment, use a deep oil treatment. Products such as these can be found at any retailer selling hair products. A deep oil treatment will help to keep your hair moisturized enough that the Keratin Treatment will not dry it out. Upon arrival at your salon, request a formaldehyde free formula.
- If the treatment does contain any formaldehyde, be sure that it is less than .2 percent.This is the safest suggested amount in any Keratin Treatment.
- The tools that are used in the process are also a factor as well.
- After applying the Brazilian Keratin Treatment, the product needs to be sealed into the hair.
- Be sure that the flat iron is kept at 450 degrees or higher. Although this is hotter than a standard flat iron, it is absolutely necessary to complete the process properly. Being that the iron needs to be so hot, it is also suggested that a quality flat iron containing titanium plates is used. These titanium plates are capable of withstanding the extreme heat that is needed for this process.
What Causes Hair Loss: Treatments and Solutions
Are you presenting hair loss and do not know what else to do?
- Hair loss is a condition that affects males and females equally. However, there are natural solutions to minimize and even treat the effects of hair loss.?The most common causes of hair loss is inadequate nutrition, folic acid, all of which have to do with age, stress, hormonal changes, poor blood circulation in the scalp, excessive dandruff or hair bit strong.?Generally, the solution tends to undergo a nutritional adequacy of life style, and the use of some natural methods that can be easily adopted to decrease the symptoms of loss of hair.
Q: On average, how many hairs do we lose on a daily basis? 40? 90? 180?
- Each person?s hair is unique and too many variable factors come into consideration. You will find elements that will enable you to determine whether or not YOUR hair loss is pathological. Most people lose about 50 to 100 head hairs daily, this amount of hair loss is totally normal and no cause for worry. If you?re losing more than that, though, something might be wrong. If you have hair loss and don?t know what?s causing it, talk to your doctor.
Hair constantly renews itself, it has a life cycle. When a hair dies, another replaces it and makes it fall. It is therefore normal that you lose some hair every day. The life cycle of the hair is approximately 4 years. There are 3 stages of that life cycle: growth, rest and fall (shed).
- The Growth Stage: lasts approximately 4 years (90% of the hair is on that stage)
- The Rest Stage: 1% is in the resting phase
- The Rest Fall (shad) Stage: about 10% drop in this stage, which lasts from 2 to 3 months
Why, after all, the hair falls?
- Besides genetics and specific diseases of the scalp, such as seborrhea dermatitis (dandruff), other factors may trigger the problem. If there is a genetic predisposition and the fall is continuous, we must look for the internal and external causes.
- Telogen effluvium?occurs when sudden or severe stress causes an increase in the shedding of the hair. This condition is common and temporary.
- Inappropriate use of cosmetics?- can lead to a fall by a hypersensitivity to the product (even good quality), the very frequent or prolonged use. Frequent brushes are not recommended, as well as chemical processes.
- Hereditary factor ? called androgenic alopecia, is the most common cause of hair loss in men, but can occur in women
- Alopecia areata?- is a medical condition in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body, usually from the scalp. Well defined areas of bald spots are approximately 2 cm in diameter. The cause is not always known (stress may be implicated) and usually reverses spontaneously.
- Flu, high fevers, infections ? hair loss usually occurs 3 to 4 weeks after the events.
- Surgery?– fall is more common threads 1 to 6 months after any surgery, such as liposuction, for example.
- Thyroidopathies?- both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism may present with hair loss. Treatment of thyroid problem leads to the improvement of the hair.
- Inappropriate diet?- weight loss diets should be individualized and well balanced, otherwise it can cause significant hair loss. The most common problems related to diet and hair loss are lack of protein and iron.
- Trichotillomania?- some people pull hairs without notice. Psychological support may be needed in such cases.
Other Hair Loss reasons:
- Postpartum:?during pregnancy lost hairs less than usual, but after delivery a larger drop occurs over a period of 2 to 3 months.
- High fever, infection and cooling strong:?in a period ranging from 4 weeks to 3 months after the development of these tables can be hair loss
- Drugs:?some drugs prescribed for the treatment of arthritis, depression, heart problems, hypertension and anemia can cause temporary hair shedding in a small group of people.
- Birth control pills: if this fall does occur, the user should consult your gynecologist in an attempt to replace the contraceptive used
- Low level of iron in the body:?iron deficiency can also lead to hair loss. Detected through laboratory tests and corrected by the use of pills or medications containing iron.
- Chemotherapy:?Anticancer chemotherapies kill every dividing cell,
- Hereditary Baldness: women with this ?feature? develop thinning hair, not becoming completely bald. There is no cure, but drug treatments have become available recently.
Natural Hair Loss Treatment
- Intensify diet with more foods rich in iron such as ?broccoli or brewer?s yeast that can actually help reverse some forms of hair loss.
- Increased consumption of fish, particularly salmon as salmon and fish in general, nuts, soy and Canola oil is the treatment of symptoms of hair loss.
- Increasing the amount of vitamin B12. This includes eggs, meat and poultry. A good option is also the use of vitamin supplements to restore levels vitamin and improve symptoms of hair loss.
- Biotin -?is important for not only your hair but also your body. Biotin helps turn the food you eat into energy available in foods like liver and egg yolk.
- Green Tea ? influence blood concentrations of hormones genetically linked to hair loss (known as androgenetic alopecia drinking green tea can increase levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) in women, which can lead to less testosterone in the bloodstream, favoring blocking hormonal activity responsible the beginning of some forms of hair loss.
- Cut your hair shorter and more often, especially if male. Cut your hair often make the hair stronger and promotes increased blood circulation in the scalp.
- Always rinse your hair well with organic non preservative shampoo.?The composition of this shampoo has far fewer chemical residues that traditional shampoo. (See organic hair care such as: Green Clay & Andiroba or Green Clay, Jaborandi & Avocado shampoo by Jean De Perle Paris).
- Massaging the scalp with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel for at least 15m aid blood circulation in the scalp and prevents hair loss.
- Drink a cup of lettuce and spinach juice daily. This vitamin supplement strongly promotes the prevention of hair loss.
- Regular use of castor oil as hair oil prevents hair loss.
- Apply a warm teaspoon of olive oil, honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder on the scalp before bath for 15 minutes for it to act. The oil will moisturizes and nourishes the skin, the honey acts as pore cleansing for better respiration of the scalp, and cinnamon nourishes and strengthens hair growth.
My grandmother recipes for hair loss:
- Mulberry Tea
- Make a tea with two spoons of chopped mulberry leaves, which can be found in the homes of natural products, and apply on the scalp with the help of cotton. Massage the head of delicate shape and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash your hair normally.
- When using this recipe, you should avoid sun exposure on the same day.
- Apply it twice a week.
- Cucumber juice:
Add sliced washed cucumber and with washed lettuce leaves into a blender, add 200ml of mineral water. After well blend, the juice is ready to drink.
It is recommended to drink a glass on an empty stomach every morning (fasting).
500 grams of lettuce
1 green or cider apple
2 cups of water
Wash the lettuce leaves and place in blender. Peel the apples, remove the seeds and add to blender along with the water. Beat all for about 3 minutes and is ready to be consumed.
The lettuce helps in hair growth because it sends nutrients that work in the formation of hair, directly to the roots of the hair, stimulating its growt
- Many people have chosen to get a Brazilian Keratin Treatment, or are considering one. The reasons range from the need to control unruly frizzy hair to wanting your morning routine to take just 20 minute instead of 2 hours. Whatever the reason may be, before you sit in your stylists? chair, take the time to properly prepare your hair. It will be more than worth the while.
- First things first, when you call your salon to make your appointment be sure to ask your stylist if they have a preferred hair smoothing product. They may even have a different treatment that they would like you to apply. With some many keratin hair products on the market you may want to know which is going to be used in your hair and to understand if there are any chemicals such as formaldehyde or sodium hydroxide are being used to make the treatment last longer.
Natural Keratin Hair Treatment
- Nowadays there are chemical free hair straightening products that can offer the same results or better than hair treatments with harsh chemicals. One of such hair treatment is Argan Therapy. Argan Therapy is an all natural keratin treatment that is based on Argan oil Extract , amino acids and white clay which straightens hair naturally without the use of formaldehyde and other harsh chemicals.
- Usually, your hair stylist will suggest a specific shampoo to help maintain the keratin hair treatment to last longer without stripping the keratin from the hair. The best keratin shampoo and conditioner is one which contains an abundant of silicones and nutrients to clean the hair and rehydrate it from inside-out.
Hair Hydration Mask
- If you are considering a hair treatment that is based on chemicals you may want to prepare and strengthen your hair in advance. A good hair conditioning mask will help protect the hair from any damages that may harm your hair. We recommend Unex Argan Oil Hair Mask? You need your hair to be dampened and a towel will be the perfect medium to achieve that. Now apply your hair mask according to the instructions that come with your product. Be sure to invest in a high quality mask. This will ensure the best results. Once you have applied your hair mask, wrap your towel around your head and leave it for about 15 minutes. By doing this, you are giving the mask a chance to do its job without being affected by chemicals that are in the air. When rinsing your hair mask out, use cold water. This also helps to seal the moisture in.
- Unless your stylist says otherwise, this is a great way to ensure that your minimizing the damage a Brazilian Keratin Treatment can possibly cause. Make sure to avoid using a conditioner before and after your Keratin Treatment. This could cause your hair to react poorly to the process and it may not straighten as well as hoped.
As always, use a quality Brazilian Keratin product and if possible look for hair salons that use natural hair straightening products such as Unex extensive line of natural products. Visit their website for details and further information.
1 ??How can I choose the suitable kind of Majestic Treatment for my hair type ? The difference between Majestic Keratin Gold & Honey, Chocolate, Organic and Hair Botox?
All of the treatments work to improve the quality of your hair by returning keratin (a natural substance of the hair, skin and nails) into the hair cuticle and revitalizing the feel, look and consistency of your hair combined with special Keratin Cure hydrating ingredients to give a natural shine and fabulous texture to your hair. Please make sure that your hair is strong enough to endure an intensive treatment that involves much washing, blow drying and flat ironing at very high temperatures. Brittle hair may require more strengthening and reparation treatments before performing any Keratin Treatment. Majestic keratin Protein Organic treatments has no formaldehyde. For all types of hair. Wash same day with pleasant smell and produce no fumes and will straighten the hair 70-90% depending on how course the hair was before the treatment, frizz is 100% eliminated. Majestic Hair Botox has no formaldehyde. The most advanced hair treatment system that is currently in the world today, with BONT?L Peptide mixture with ingredients found in Botox. Can be applied for all Types of hair and has amazing results on thin/brittle hair and acts as a total hair reparation treatment. Re-application cannot be applied until at least 2-3 months between treatments. Majestic Hair Botox has 70%-85% or more depending on how course the hair was before the treatment, frizz is 100% eliminated and the shine of the hair is unbelievable. This treatment has no fumes whatsoever! The treatment is washed before the flat iron is even used! Most professionals enjoy performing this treatment for this reason. This treatment is ideal for Blonde, Light colored and Red Hair because it will not have any color changes if preformed correctly. Majestic Brazilian Hair Treatment Gold & Honey / Chocolate. Works as magic for coarse, very curly hair, Will straighten the hair 95-100%. Eliminate frizz 100%. Professionals find this treatment very easy to apply. Wash same day formula, you don?t need to wait until the next day to wash your hair. Should not be performed on pregnant/nursing woman or children.
2 ??If my hair has been treated, colored, straightened, or has any other kind of chemicals; can I use any of the Majestic Keratin Treatment without damaging or breaking my hair?
YES. Everyone is a good candidate, especially those with frizzy, damaged or processed hair. Majestic Keratin treatments are hair re-constructers which work to repair the hair root to tip and would benefit every type of hair (permed, fine, course, frizzy, curly, color treated, extensions, and Japanese treatments).
3 ??After doing the Majestic Treatment for the first time, when do I need to do it again?
You can repeat it as many times as you want! The Majestic Keratin treatments are completely safe! But we would suggest that you allow the treatment to set into your hair before starting the whole process again. At least a week or two.
4 ??How long does the Majestic Keratin Treatment last?
That depends on the nature of the hair and number of times Keratin Treatments have been applied, but usually three to six months. Be sure to continue to wash with Majestic Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioners because other products containing sodium chloride will strip the treatment from the hair. Our after-care products are designed to balance the pH levels of the hair and assist in prolonging the treatment while maintaining its ultimate shine.
5 ??How much of the Treatment should I use per application on my hair?
It depends on the length and texture of the hair, for shoulder length hair the usual amount needed is 60 ml / 2 oz. Some people make the mistake of over applying thinking that it the hair will be more straightened, that is not true. Over saturating the hair will make the procedure fail. Please use the indicated amount or as needed for the length and volume of the hair or the hair will be difficult to brush and flat iron during the process and will result in white dandruff like flaking. Please use a fine tooth comb during the process to distribute the product evenly and remove all excess products.
- ?Before any type of keratin hair treatment, find a stylist and/or salon that you are comfortable with. No one wants to be uneasy sitting in a stylists chair. Next, educate yourself and ask the stylist questions you may have about keratin treatments! It?s the best way to ensure you will be receiving exactly what you ask for.
So what is a Brazilian Keratin Treatment?
- Here?s the basic 411: By binding, the keratin is able to repair and maintain a healthy head of hair. On the inside of the hair follicle, the smaller keratin molecules penetrate the cortex, properly managing the quality. The larger molecules adhere to the hair cuticle, making a ?shield? to protect from UV Rays, smoke, smog and other environmental damage. Usually, this hair treatment will last from 2 to 4 months. Being that keratin hair treatments are not permanent the hair will revert back to its natural form over time, although it will stay soft & shiny. However, the more you continue your treatments, the more the hair improves overall. FYI ? This keratin treatment tends to work better on damaged hair and frizzy hair. The more damaged, the better, and the longer the keratin will last in the hair. You should also inquire on the different types of Brazilian Keratin Treatments. Some have formaldehyde while others are formaldehyde free or natural like Unex Argan Therapy ? Unex Organic Therapy . Be sure to weigh the pros and cons of each type of product according to your own personal preference.
- Being that Keratin Treatments contain Formaldehyde, many clients, hair stylists, and health experts have become skeptical. Experts recommend that the formaldehyde in a Keratin product should be at or beneath .2 percent, yet this fact is very highly contested. This is due to the fact that some clients have stated that they experienced damage to the hair and scalp and discomfort during the process.
- Knowing all of the possible dangers of any Keratin or Brazilian Keratin Treatment is always helpful in avoiding the side effects of such a harsh carcinogen such as formaldehyde.
- During the procedure, salons should use any and all Keratin Treatments in well ventilated areas which also utilize fans to continuously keep an open air flow. Masks are also recommended but are not used as often as they should be. When the Keratin is heated with a flat iron, it releases strong fumes containing formaldehyde. This is what makes the necessity for the mask.
- These same fumes can also sting and burn the eyes during the Brazilian Keratin process. Although hair stylists are instructed to keep any chemicals off the scalp, it is something that is hard to avoid. This is because the skin tends to absorb keratin rather quickly.
- That being said, it has been reported that clients have experienced such things as irritated scalp, increased breakage, and shedding from the roots. The formaldehyde in any Keratin Treatment can also aggravate allergies. According to a study by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, it was found that people suffering from asthma have an increased sensitivity to the effects of inhaled formaldehyde, which result in triggering asthma attacks. Lastly, there have been concerns that the formaldehyde containing products are at a higher risk of upper respiratory cancer, especially in people who continually utilize or receive treatments on a regular basis. If you have any other questions or concerns about the possible dangers of Keratin/ Brazilian Keratin Treatments, there are plenty of national studies that can be found on the internet. Also, check out these fine quality products that will fit any person?s stipulations
- Argan Therapy is an amino acid hair straightening treatment that utilizes white clay. What you may not know however, is how much of a miracle element that white clay is when it comes to our hair.
- White clay was once used in early civilizations for its healing properties. Not only can it absorb toxins and pollutants in the body but it has a natural calming effect in the skin and hair. Due to its neutral PH and medicinal qualities, it can be used on any type of hair and by anyone, including women that are pregnant.?
- Unlike hair straightening treatments that use formaldehyde, this combination of Argan Oil ,while clay and amino acids won?t cause an odor, create skin irritation or react unnaturally with the hair structure. It is totally natural and has all of the helpful benefits you need such as helping cells renew and revitalizing the hair itself.?
- In fact, the usual things we do to harm our hair such as using a hair dryer or flat iron, using chemicals or simply being in an environment that is not pure can be overcome by the Argil Therapy. This hair treatment is so gentle that it can be used on children.
Formaldehyde, sodium hydroxide, thio, and lye are no longer needed and now you can have your hair straightened naturally without worrying about the smell or the chemicals on your hair. Those components are what are used in traditional straightening techniques but you can straighten your hair the way nature intended.
- Those born with certain defining attributes such as straight hair often seek the opposite. Just as some of those with curly hair more than likely desire to have it straight. One way to make your dream of having straighter or less frizzy hair become a reality is to have a chemical hair treatment, more popularly known as a Keratin Treatment, applied to your curly locks.
- Keratin is a protein found naturally in your hair. If the hair cuticles are cracked, dry, or damaged, Keratin can fill in those areas. Keratin Treatments, also known to some as Brazilian Blowout or Brazilian Keratin Treatments, have been found to contain formaldehyde, a common preservative found in everyday use. Levels of formaldehyde are mixed with keratin, which helps to hold or preserve the Keratin in place when applied to the hair cuticles. The chemical treatment is then sealed with heat using a flatiron. Keratin treatments can last anywhere between 3 to 5 months and costs starting on average of $300. After the treatment you are advised against washing your hair for 3 to 4 days so the solution has time to work.
- Some Keratin Treatment reviews point out that if you are planning to have the chemical treatment applied to your hair there are several things you should know about its contents.
- Formaldehyde contained in Keratin Treatments is toxic. Some of the known risks of being exposed to formaldehyde are irritation of the eyes, skin, and the upper respiratory tract. The Environmental Protection Agency has classified formaldehyde as a suspected human carcinogen. It has been linked to leukemia and nasal cancer.
- Health agencies do not regulate cosmetic ingredients. Therefore, it is left to manufacturers to produce safe products to use. Cosmetic safety standards have recommended that beauty products contain no more than 0.2 percent of formaldehyde. Even some products labeled as containing no formaldehyde were found to have concentrations higher than those recommended.
- It is unlikely that Keratin alone can eradicate frizz without formaldehyde. Since formaldehyde has been needed to bond ingredients such as Keratin to the hair in order to remain smooth, the promise of the length of up to 6 months of smooth frizz-free hair is then in question if the treatment is formaldehyde-free.
- A natural hair-straightening alternative is Argan Therapy.?Argan Therapy offers a way to avoid the health hazards of chemical hair treatments if you want straight frizz-free hair for up to 6 months. It uses Argan,white clay and amino acids to straighten hair naturally without the worry of harmful chemicals.
If you are considering a hair-strengthening treatment Contact Us? to find out more information for achieving the best results with a natural process.
- As a consumer, it is nothing less than beneficial to know exactly what you are purchasing and using. This will help you to make the most informed decision you can when it comes to investing in a Brazilian Keratin Treatment. All Keratin Treatments come in different recipes and chemicals have many names. With these different factors, it can be hard to decipher the different ingredients on the list. Regarding different mixes of Keratin, besides the endless brands, there are 2 main types of Brazilian Keratin Treatments.
- You have your salon grade treatments which last a couple of months and the at home treatments that can last up to 30 days. Do it yourself Keratin Treatments last almost a third of the time as salon treatments due to the fact that they are not as concentrated. Now to familiarize yourself with the chemicals! Hydrolyzed Keratin- keratin is a naturally occurring protein that is the base of and found in the skin, nails and hair of humans and animals. Hydrolyzed Keratin is Keratin whose chemical structure has been altered through a process using water which is called hydrolysis. As far as Keratin in Hair Treatment products, the keratin is usually extracted from animal hooves, feathers or wool.
- Aldehydes- Aldehyde is a ?chemical family?. This ?family? is a class of highly reactive chemical compounds, composed of hydrogen, oxygen & carbon and are a result of the oxidation of primary alcohols. Formaldehyde is the specific chemical contained in most Brazilian Keratin Treatments.
- It is surrounded with controversy and skepticism, making it the more significant chemical. A colorless, flammable gas that is naturally pungent is also naturally produced in the body in very small amounts. But regarding its concentration in Brazilian Keratin Treatments, .2 percent or less is considered a safe concentration of the chemical. Always be aware of products that claim to be ?formaldehyde free?. Even these treatments can include ethanol, methanol, and formalin, as well as chemicals from the aldehyde family such as acetaldehyde. For a rule of thumb, any chemical ending in ?-aldehyde? can cause irritation of the eyes, nose and skin even if the product states that it is ?formaldehyde free?.
- What is Formaldehyde when it pertains to any Brazilian Keratin Treatments? Formaldehyde is a carcinogen, the same exact chemical used in embalming. This chemical has been reported to irritate the eyes and lungs, sometimes leading to nose bleeds. According to studies, when it comes to cosmetic products such as Brazilian Keratin Treatments or Brazilian Blowouts, only .02 percent formaldehyde is considered safe. It has also been shown that there are products out there with up to 10% formaldehyde.
- Keratin Hair Products are NOT approved by the FDA. What this means is that there is no standard to what goes in to these products, nor are they tested and regulated for safety.
- Besides the obvious, there are also hidden dangers the average person would not consider. Being that formaldehyde is carcinogenic, you risk cancer. The process of applying AND maintaining these Brazilian Straightening Treatments is where the danger truly lies. After several shampoos and a thorough drying of the hair, the Keratin is applied and the product is combed through. The next step is locking the product into the hair follicle, and this is done with a blow dryer and then a flat iron with heat of up to 450 degrees.
- While the Keratin is being heated, it also heats the formaldehyde. This allows the chemical to vaporize and be released into the surrounding air, thus affecting not only the client and the hair stylist, but also everyone in the surrounding area.
- So far, according to my article, the application process of any Brazilian Keratin Treatment puts you at the most risk.This does not mean that is where it ends.
- The Keratin (including the formaldehyde) leaves the hair slowly over a period of time, allowing a longer effect of the product. Meaning, every time you do happen to use your straight iron, or introduce heat to your hair, you will be exposing yourself to the same risks just the same as when you first had the process done.
- Due to the dangers of these products containing formaldehyde, companies have been altering their formulas to lessen or rid completely of this damaging chemical.
- A lot of advertisements claim to be 100% formaldehyde free but, being that the FDA does not regulate this product, there is no way of telling if that truly is the case.
- We only have independent studies to rely on. So if ?formaldehyde free? is a big concern for you, be sure to research thoroughly.
- A lot of marketing ploys aim to convince you that something is 100% natural when they really have no guidelines or regulations that the FDA ?would? have instilled.
- I can openly appreciate companies that choose to honestly inform their clients of their products ingredients. For example, UNEX?s line of Keratin Treatments states on their website, they do not market as ?formaldehyde free? because it proves to be ??potentially even harmful. Any formulation that produces a significant volume-reduction in the hair lasting several weeks is a potent salon product. It should be treated with healthy respect, and handled in compliance with sensible safety protocols by licensed hair professionals only.?
- ?Just as Argan Therapy suggests, even with a seasoned hairdresser, certain safety precautions should be taken regardless of the amount of formaldehyde contained in the specific product.