UNEX Clarifying Shampoo – Before Treatments
An Anti-Residue Shampoo and PH balancing that instantly removes up to 90% of dulling residues caused by many hair and styling products
- It removes buildup, deep cleans, and detoxifies what other gels, conditioners, chemicals, grease and chlorine leave behind that often leaving your hair dull, heavy and limp. Get shinier, cleaner hair as Unex Clarifying Shampoo opens the hair cuticle and prepares the hair to receive proper treatment making it Step 1 of the Unex Keratin Brazilian Keratin Treatment .
Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Beatine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride
- Thoroughly removes buildup
- Removes hard water deposits, chlorine
- Eliminates hair styling residues
- Rejuvenates and refreshes hair
- Prevents bacterial growth on your scalp
- Restores natural pH balance of your hair
- Prepares your hair for coloring Prevents blonde hair from turning brassy
- Prepares your hair before your keratin application session
- Helps your hair lock in moisture Helps fight minor hair loss Soothes itchy scalp
- Regulates sebum levels on your scalp
WHO IT’S FOR
All hair types, to prepare the hair to all kind of treatments ( keratin , Botox , Biotin, Etc )
HOW TO APPLY
- Professional USE : For preparation of the Unex Keratin Treatment, Wash the hair twice with Unex Clarifying Shampoo. Rinse well and towel dry. (for very tight curls & virgin hair: leave the shampoo on for 7-10 minutes to ensure that the hair cuticles are ready to receive the treatment).
- Home USE : Clarify your hair monthly, weekly or even twice per week for swimmers nor those that do not have a keratin treatment to remove buildup that accumulates from hair moisturizers, gels and more (for those with hair color or a keratin treatment, please only use in preparation to receive your professional treatment
Also you may like ..
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.